Uniting Outside School Hours Care Currans Hill
Years: Kindergarten to Year 6
Hours: Before School: 6.30am-9am
After School: 3pm-6.30pm
Vacation care: 7am-6pm
Contact: Lorraine Felice -0427 411 749
Uniting Outside School Hours Care Currans Hill provides quality education and care for children from Kindergarten to Year 6. The service operates within Currans Hill Public School.
As part of the children’s ongoing development and wellbeing, we work in partnership with them to create engaging programs that inspire life-long learning. Our holistic approach ensures each child’s needs and interests are met. Our curriculum is guided by the ‘My Time Our Place’ Framework which is embedded through activities such as art and craft, cooking, science and technology, outdoor play, dance and drama.
Uniting also offers vacation care and incorporates fun and educational incursions and excursions. Please see the vacation care calendar on the Uniting website for more details.
Why choose Uniting Before and After School Care and Vacation Care?
- Educators have a current Working with Children Check, are certified in CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, and/or Applied First Aid training
- We have an interest based curriculum which derives from the children’s strengths, interests and ideas and supports each child’s learning and development
- We provide high quality education and care within the Currans Hill Public School grounds
- Nutritious snacks are offered daily in before and after school care, along with lunch during vacation care
- Uniting Before and After School Care and Vacation Care is eligible for government subsidies
- Programs adhere to the National Quality Standards and encompass the ‘My Time, Our Place’ Framework for School Age Care in Australia. Programs are managed in accordance with National and NSW laws and regulations.
Please visit the the link to our Uniting website for further details