There are some costs associated with going to school that you may find it helpful to plan and budget for.
Costs to consider include:
school books and equipment
- co-curricular activities.
Our school Contribution For 2020:
One child - $30.00 Two children - $55.00 Three or more children - $80.00
These contributions will be used to support the purchase of additional resources for all students to use in classrooms in all Key Learning Areas.
We ask that all contributions be paid at the office by the end of week four in term one.
For the 2020 school year, parents are asked to support the school and your child’s learning by purchasing a book pack for individual use at school.
Book Pack Cost: $30 per student.
Reading Eggs Subscription: $5.00 per student
This payment covers the cost of books, magazines, some texts, and paper supplies. If paying online please select ‘Other’ and enter ‘Book Pack’ as the description.
Voluntary school contributions
Like all NSW public schools, we can request contributions to enhance our educational and sporting programs including elective subjects. School contributions help provide additional educational resources for the benefit of students. Payment is voluntary.
For more information, visit the Voluntary School Contribution policy.
If you are unable to pay school contributions because of financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance from the school.
Our principal will ensure no student or family suffers any discrimination or embarrassment over the inability to pay school contributions.
Make an Online Payment
Make Online Payments- A Step by Step Guide
1. Access the schools website at https://curranshil-p.schools.nsw.gov.au/
2. Click the MAKE A PAYMENT tab at the top of the page
3. When you access the MAKE A PAYMENT you must enter:
· The students name
· Date of birth
· Event Reference Number
· These details are entered each time you make a payment as student information is not held within the payment system.
· This is a secure payment system hosted by Westpac to ensure that your credit/debit card details are captured in a secure manner, these details are not passed back to the school.
· You have the ability to check and change any details of the payment before the payment is processed. Receipts can be emailed and/or printed.
4. Details of the payments are passed daily to the school where they will be receipted against your child’s account. As a receipt has been issued from the payment page a further receipt will not be issued by the school.
5. For any enquiries regarding the online payment process please contact the School Administration Office.
Cash payments for excursions, camps, book packs etc. must be made in a sealed envelope marked clearly with your child's name, class and payment details. This is to be placed in the secure payment box located in the school office. Change cannot be given over the counter. If change is required, payment will be processed throughout the day and the change returned to your child via the classroom teacher.